Africa

Africa
2/25/2010 3:40:37 PM kookoo 29 Posts kookoo's Avatar
I wish she would donate Top Ramen to Africa. I know of a few celebrities who by just putting a few thousand dollars were able to feed a whole village in Africa with Top Ramen. It's not expensive at all so think about how much Top Ramen a few thousand dollars can buy. And in Africa they're not going to care that its not gourmet food, food is food and they'll be so thankful! If I was a celebrity and had the money that is definitely something I would really like to do.
RE: Africa
8/3/2010 8:14:53 PM strategos 243 Posts
I'd like to think I'd give a bunch of money to charity if I was rich

I already gave a little bit and give beggars money whenever they ask

but I should give more I'm so spoiled and I'm not even rich
“Although our intellect always longs for clarity and certainty, our nature often finds uncertainty fascinating.” ~Karl Von Clausewitz~
RE: Africa
12/13/2010 12:35:36 PM Jared 27 Posts
This is Jared

I would donate to Africa too If I was rich. Top Ramen is not expensive at all and Africa needs it right now. And I would like to take a trip to Africa too to see all of the Animals. I have a movie on the animals in Africa in the part of Africa called Namibia. The movie is called "African Safari." Yes, that would be cool if Kristen Stewart donated food to Africa. I had tasted Ramen Noodles and they are good. I like Pasta and them noodles are good. When I get a better-paying job I will most likely donate food or money to Africa. And save up money for a trip to Africa also. I always wanted to go to the zoo to see all of the animals. Some of the kinds of animals in Africa are at the zoo. Maybe take like 2 weeks off of work and take a trip to Africa. And if Kristen Stewart went with me on the trip than that would be like awesome! Like a dream come true!