Joan made Kristen cry...

Joan made Kristen cry...
2/18/2010 10:56:14 AM DarkStar 4 Posts DarkStar's Avatar
I'm not sure if this is true or not but I read that Joan Jett pushed Kristen so hard that she made her cry. "Joan just wants Kristen to play an authentic version of herself, so she needled her a little bit too much. But she apologized when she realized how upset Kristen got.”
That got me thinking though, I'm sure Kristen would have wanted to play the role absoultely PERFECT so she could satisfy Joan, I mean I know I would want to do that too. Usually when movies like this are made and based on a true story the person they are playing is dead, so even if they mess up a little its alright no one will know. But in Kristens situation it's different, this is probably the hardest role she ever had to play because it has to be absolutely perfect! Joan is alive and there on set with her, she can tell whether Kristen is doing it good or messing up. People may think acting is easy but in Kristens situation she has to mimick Joans whoooole personality, the way she talks, walks, thinks, acts. Can any of you guys do that? Even with someone you know reeeeeeeeeeally well? I doubt it. Kuddos to Kristen!
RE: Joan made Kristen cry...
2/23/2010 2:34:16 PM Hater 10 Posts Hater's Avatar
Well duh Joan would push her. I would also if someone was trying to act like me I would want them to do a good job and especially when its a horrible actress like her I would definitely be on her as well. I would feel like S*** for making her cry but I would want to cry myself just from being so frustrated.
2/23/2010 2:50:22 PM halisho 8 Posts
Hater you are true hater. Why for are you saying bad things for Kristen? If you don't make for liking her then why you show up on her websites? have you ever make hearing for slogan if you dont make having anything nice to say then don't say nothing at alls? I am thnking you need to make for thinking about this slogan more this is very rude.
Kristen I believing you are wonderful actress. Better than Julia Robters and for Angelina Jolie Pitt hehe she stinky like armpits. But very pretty lady just like you. I believe you making Joan Jett look nice and you making her personality perfect by combinationing of just tiny little bit your personality. I cant wait for I come to Amreka and see you. I will go California just for you Kristen if you dont want for me to be boyfriend its okay I be just your friend because i make for respecting you too manys.
6/24/2010 3:13:51 PM MasterTweak 6 Posts MasterTweak's Avatar
lol, I couldn't watch the full movie of the runaways, mostly because you want to smack the character that Dakota Fanning plays and tell her to grow up. But for joan wise, I think Kristen steals the show because she's the only one in the movie that isn't retarded-emokid, I mean you have the record producer who obsessed with male genitalia then the other band mates are like oh I'm in a band and I'm going to whine and bitch about how our lead singer is a used as a sex symbol. She plays the part as a punk chick very well and its kind of funny at times because she seems like the only character in the movie who can use her brain. But if your male and you watch the video you kind of feel like wow I get it that its a male dominated theme but its because of whatever reason but ffs we get it drop the sexist theme