Rob doesn't wash his hair

Rob doesn't wash his hair
9/18/2009 1:31:17 PM heyheyhey 37 Posts heyheyhey's Avatar
A few days ago i was on the computer watching the new trailer for New Moon. My little sister is just a big Twilight saga fan as myself and she told me that Rob doesn't wash his hair at all and that's how it stays up like that. It made me very irritable and i yelled at her defending my rob! After thoroughly researching it, she was right! I guess rob said it out to some adoring fans "You don't know what your getting yourself into, I haven't washed my hair in six weeks!". And repeated it again during a Jay Leno show when he was asked how he gets his hair to stick like that. He says he doesn't have much personal hygiene and just gave up on washing his hair!! I was in love with him with posters of him on my door, my boyfriend would even get jealous but after that comment of his I had to tear that thing down! I'm not into icky smelly hair!
RE: Rob doesn't wash his hair
9/18/2009 4:39:01 PM kristenlover4life 38 Posts kristenlover4life's Avatar
I've also heard these rumors from some of my Twilight-a-holic friends! I never actually believed them until now! That is horrible! I'm sure that there is a gel out there or some expensive hair product that will give him the same messy effect, without having to stop washing it! Rob just lost a brownie point in my book! He looks hot in the movie, but I wonder if he smells in person??
Kristen Stewart is the best actress ever! I'm so jealous she get's to hang out with Rob Pattinson!
9/21/2009 8:55:27 PM takatenamano 47 Posts
Hmm... That's a good thought. I don't think he really smells in person. You can till put something on your hair to make it smell good anytime even if you do not wash it everyday. Ha ha. But it kind of cool to think that that's his way of making his hair like that. Ha ha ha.
9/22/2009 2:37:56 PM pucha 43 Posts
I don't think that's true. Maybe he just said that to be funny or to keep fans at bay. lol! He's rich and famous, naturally he'd have a hair stylist or something who's in-charge of keeping his hair that way. And besides, kristen wouldn't hangout with him if he really smells. I mean, who would?
9/22/2009 2:38:58 PM bradeee32 35 Posts
That's nasty. Isn't that what hair products are for? People that don't wash their hair smell and are dirty...not attractive. Plus wouldn't he start getting dreadlocks?
10/1/2009 3:48:51 PM bradeee32 35 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW78s52QHSU&feature=PlayList&p=773AA243A09BFCA9&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=5
10/2/2009 7:33:42 PM babigirl98 82 Posts
look i honestly don't care what any of you believe but i don't know why you would believe that rob doesn't wash his hair. FYI: HE DOES
i cant wait for new moon to come out in november!I'M SO EXCITED,I HEART TWILIGHT, KS AND ROB
10/5/2009 9:59:11 AM macyluvs 7 Posts
Really, in that video he personally says he doesn't.
10/5/2009 10:28:53 AM Cheezits 20 Posts Cheezits's Avatar
You can tell her doesn't wash his hair. Look at how it just sticks together and its mandible, any position he moves it too it sticks. That's the oil in your hair allowing it to do that and be able to stick like that. You can probably fry french fries with how much oil is in his hair ew! That's the only thing that turns me off about him! I'm team Jacob!!! At least he's clean!
10/5/2009 6:44:08 PM babigirl98 82 Posts
well i am team edward. so what if he puts a lot of gel in his hair but i almost 100% sure he washes his hair . you guys know how all the celebrities joke around about that junk.
i cant wait for new moon to come out in november!I'M SO EXCITED,I HEART TWILIGHT, KS AND ROB
10/25/2009 6:36:00 PM sofia 110 Posts
i don't think its true its only a rumor...if ever it was been heard by the fans in a certain interview ..i guess its something like a joke..
10/25/2009 6:38:39 PM sofia 110 Posts
yeah youre right on this one pucha..who would like to hangout on a guy who had a bad smell? lol i guess none..so its totally just a rumor created to sell their magazines or whatever..