I saw the Runaways

I saw the Runaways
2/16/2010 10:57:23 AM KS4ever 24 Posts
Okay so, I was fortunate enough to get to go to the Sundance Film Festival through some family connections. I had the time of my life, it was amazing ! And Oh my GOSHH i was like seriously 20 feet away from Kristen I almost fainted ! She is even more beautiful in person ! But believe me I tried to get closer and talk to her it was nearly impossible. It kills me that she is going to continue the rest of her life not knowing that I am her number one fan and that I absolutely LOVE and ADORE her ! Ugh, we could've been the best of friends =/. It'll happen some day though.
Okay so about the Runaways ! One word, AMAZING ! My new all time favorite movie, almost as good as Twilight. Kristen could not have played the role any better she was PERFECT and Joan Jett could not have asked for a better actress to portray her. Dakota Fanning did an amazing job as well. They're both extremely talented actresses. I wont say much because I want to keep you on the edge of your seat but be prepared to be swept off your feet ! This movie is bound to be a new classic !

KS FOREVER !
RE: I saw the Runaways
2/18/2010 10:46:08 AM DarkStar 4 Posts DarkStar's Avatar
That is so cool!!! What other movies were played there? OMG I would've LEEEAPED to get to Kristen atleast say one word to her. How amazing your so lucky! I can't wait to see the Runaways! It looks just as great as you said it is!
3/27/2010 10:02:39 AM djcarnation 2 Posts
for some reason we r still waiting in western ny to c -the runaways-. does anyone know when it will be shown in r area? thank u.
djcarnation
5/4/2010 8:01:53 AM bellaswan919 1 Posts bellaswan919's Avatar
OMG you are so lucky to have gone and seen it! I'm not old enough so I have to wait till I can get it on DVD. Is it really that good? I thought it would be. What was the kiss like? Do you really think that it should be "Rated R"? Is it really that bad/rude? Oh, well. I'll wait forever if I have to!

I <3 KRISTEN STEWART!!! xoxo