Kristen Stewart as Madonna?

Kristen Stewart as Madonna?
2/12/2010 9:45:20 PM jodocus 1 Posts
Hey guys! I am a big Madonna fan (well mostly of her back in the '80's) and I was thinking about how great it would be see a movie made about her life. I think Kristen would be perfect for the Role. What do you think?
RE: Kristen Stewart as Madonna?
2/18/2010 9:41:20 AM kookoo 29 Posts kookoo's Avatar
I dont think Kristen would want to portray Madonna. Joan Jett was more like her than Madonna! Someone that plays Madonna probably needs to be more Giddy and hyped up than Kristen Stewart. I'm Sure Kristen would be able to do it but I don't think she would enjoy that very much don't you think?
2/23/2010 3:04:26 PM halisho 8 Posts
no no Kristen as Britney spears. oh yes this would be very good, she make for playing normal teenage girl who becoming super estar and then become rich and famous and then marry dirty boy and turn into prostitute looking lady mother and then turn into slut then become pretty again and disapear. This would be very good, she playing good girl before and she playing stripper before kristen i think would make for very good job in playing britney spears.
2/25/2010 10:44:37 AM twilightkiss 44 Posts twilightkiss's Avatar
lol I doubt Kristen would everr want to play Britney spears! But if she somehow decided to then yes your right, only Kristen would be able to play such a versatile role. from good girl to mom gone bad.