Haiti

Haiti
2/9/2010 12:06:14 PM juju 26 Posts juju's Avatar
Kristen will host a dinner later this month to benefit Haiti. remember that you can continue to donate to Haiti. Check out google’s list for Haiti Relief. I think it's really good that she is helping out with Haiti! Sure America may have soooo many financial problems but our problems don't even compare to how they are suffering Haiti. May God bless them all and bless Kristen for trying to help out!
RE: Haiti
2/11/2010 12:12:19 PM Casper 18 Posts Casper's Avatar
Wow I think that is so great that Kristen has a helping hand in raising money for Haiti. I wish I had the money to help as well. I also heard that I think it was Ludacris's son who had a birthday party and he asked all the guests that instead of bringing presents to just donate to Haiti. And he bought his son a Maybach. I love when celebrities help out, not only do they help Haiti but they also influence others too.
2/23/2010 3:01:22 PM halisho 8 Posts
You see Kristen is very kind hearted woman. She thinking of others not just kristen herself this i thinking is very great quality in a people. esbashaly in celebrity figure. go Kristen you are number one. Woohoo. hehe.
6/21/2010 2:22:26 PM amb_ing_1@yahoo.com 28 Posts
thats great that she is helping out with haiti! if only all the other celebrities could help out in some way or another
8/3/2010 8:16:23 PM strategos 243 Posts
I thought most celebrities do donate to charity in one form or another

not saying it isn't nice but you shouldn't act like other celebrities are selfish and never donate because I'm sure most have donated more than we ever will
“Although our intellect always longs for clarity and certainty, our nature often finds uncertainty fascinating.” ~Karl Von Clausewitz~