Thoughtless Fans?

Thoughtless Fans?
9/17/2009 3:55:44 PM billee44 6 Posts
Has anyone heard that she called Twilight fans thoughtless? I was a little irritated when I heard this, since we are the ones who are paying her when we go see the movie. As for exactly what Stewart said, she told Nylon, ""Anywhere we'd go for Twilight was a psychotic situation. The sound was deafening, and it's thoughtless, as well…You get a slew of all these bullshit questions like, 'What's it like to kiss a vampire?' and 'How much do you love Robert?' Then you'll get one that's actually real, but you're like, 'No, I can't right now, I can't even consider [it]." Interesting....
RE: Thoughtless Fans?
9/18/2009 9:01:37 AM nakchura 40 Posts
She said that? ??? Come to think of it, I think even I would have the same reaction. But if it we're me, I'll just keep it to myself.
9/18/2009 9:54:36 AM calirockr 26 Posts
Yeah, this definitely doesn't sound too good. It's not the first time I've heard something like this either - apparently KS and Rob trash talked Twilight back when the first movie was filming, like talking about how ridiculous/annoying the characters were. I'm thinking, if you really don't like the book/movie idea, why be in it?? Why do a project when you don't respect the story?

Truthfully though, there are some intense fans out there who actually think vampires and stuff are real - that KS really IS Bella. If it were me, and they caught me right after I just got bombarded with stupid questions, I'd probably react in a similar way. That being said, she's got to know that their hearts are in the right place though; they are FANS. You need to be gracious and accept the fact that with fame comes a certain amount of...tolerance.
New Moon comes out in 2 months!!
9/18/2009 4:56:19 PM kristenlover4life 38 Posts kristenlover4life's Avatar
Kristen would never say such a thing! She's charming, gorgeous and basically PERFECT! She has been loyal to her fans so far, so I don't see why she would say this out of the blue!
Kristen Stewart is the best actress ever! I'm so jealous she get's to hang out with Rob Pattinson!
9/22/2009 2:44:51 PM pucha 43 Posts
Maybe she just got so annoyed at all the crazy fans. Why would anyone ask her about how it's like to kiss a vampire when we all know that Rob isn't really a vampire. It's just a movie, people are over-reacting.
10/3/2009 9:07:19 PM babigirl98 82 Posts
i agree with kristenlover4life. i don't think she would say those things and i saw an interview on the view and she said she loved the books from the moment she opened them and knew she wanted to play the part of Bella as soon as she found out they were making the movies. and
i cant wait for new moon to come out in november!I'M SO EXCITED,I HEART TWILIGHT, KS AND ROB
10/11/2009 10:35:52 PM nakchura 40 Posts
On the contrary, I don't agree with Kristen4life and I agree with pucha. That's the best possible explanation here. I mean come on. I think every actors and actresses out there have been advised on what would happen if they react that way. It could be the end of their career in an instant. And you can't say she's perfect. You don't see nor hear everything she do everyday you know.
10/13/2009 1:11:45 PM babigirl98 82 Posts
maybe but you're right i don't see or hear her every day and fans can get a little crazy. they would prob. get on my nerves too.
i cant wait for new moon to come out in november!I'M SO EXCITED,I HEART TWILIGHT, KS AND ROB
10/18/2009 6:15:03 PM xxblue77xx 93 Posts xxblue77xx's Avatar
i cant see kristen saying that about her fans. if she would have said something sort of like that it may be tords the fans that keep asking if her and rob are dating. things do slip out when people get mad. people should find out the truth befor they go and say rude things about kristen.
10/20/2009 6:17:08 PM abeja_reina_1989 41 Posts
I just did some googling on the subject and I think she either:

1) Meant that the questions she is being asked are thoughtless. I mean, she's being asked things constantly like, "What's it like to kiss a vampire?" I bet it's overwhelming for her and frustrating at times. I think all she wants is to act and answer REAL questions, maybe..
or
2) She wants more money and so she "complained" to get attention from the higher-ups.

Either way, it seems a little immature to me, but I don't think of her as a bad person. I mean, we're all aloud to have bad days and say things we don't mean. Why can't she?
www.adviceandrelationships.com
10/25/2009 8:42:04 AM savvyeyty 40 Posts
You're right about that abeja. Although it may seem bad for her to do, she is on the spotlight as of now and that's what caused its bad effect. People have these kinds of moments sometimes anyways.
10/27/2009 4:35:39 AM sofia 110 Posts
Ohh that is a big turn off for the fans I think..is it really true that she really responded that way? I... I will still give her the benefit of my doubts ...so what do you think ? are you going to boycott the new moon? because of this?
10/27/2009 4:37:51 AM sofia 110 Posts
hi kristenlover4life..i agree with you on this one..I really cant believe that she really had said that to the fans..Is there any basis for this?
10/27/2009 4:40:00 AM sofia 110 Posts
hi abeja..so its really true then? I really don't know what to say now or react on this one..how can she be so tactless?
10/27/2009 2:46:42 PM kyle 80 Posts
i dont think she really meant that t all
hello,my name is kyle