KS Quotes

KS Quotes
9/17/2009 3:20:29 PM billee44 6 Posts
Kristen (on her favorite designer): Oh, I don't know­. Anything that's beat up. I kind of like to look like a hobo.

Kristen (on her love for acting): I love it because I love to tell stories. I like being in movies that have a great story. I'm not so interested in being a Hollywood star. It's a job, you know. When you wake up at six in the morning every day for a week, it feels like hard work.

Kristen: (about "Twilight" co-star Robert Pattinson and his female fans) They covet Rob. I think half of them are so jealous that they hate me. Girls are scary. Big groups of girls scare the crap out of me.
RE: KS Quotes
9/18/2009 9:27:51 AM savvyeyty 40 Posts
I didn't know that about her. Oh well, groupies of girls are scary sometimes. I experienced being confronted by one. :P
9/18/2009 11:50:14 AM Bumblebee 5 Posts Bumblebee's Avatar
Lol big groups of girls are scary and that's true they probably alllll want to kill her!
and the whole acting as a job thing I think she does have it tough. Fame comes with a price, like for us we work from 8-5 and after work were back to normal life. Her life is never normal after work. She's got to hide from paparazzi's from fans so much. Personally I think I'd wear a wig every time i left my house if I was her.
9/21/2009 8:57:16 PM takatenamano 47 Posts
I wonder what those girls would really do if ever they met KS in person. :D I don't know but its kind of funny to think what will occur. Ha ha ha. Most of them would probably chicken out anyway. :P
9/24/2009 12:04:10 PM babydog09 13 Posts babydog09's Avatar
They'd probably faint, or cry, or something? Or is that only the reaction to boy bands? haha. To be honest, I like to think that I'd play it cool and not talk to her, but I'd probably ask for her autograph or a picture with her or something. Even though I know it must be annoying, I would so be one of "those" people! It's creepy to think that these girls are so into Rob that they actually "hate" KS...how can you hate someone you don't even know?? There are a million Robs out there, they're just not in movies. :)
New Moon comes out in 2 months!!!
10/8/2009 2:14:21 AM faith 97 Posts faith's Avatar
yeah i think so..waking up so early everyday at six means work for me too..and its a good job i guess..being idolize by people around you, globally perhaps ...isn't it so?