Kristen and Robert??

Kristen and Robert??
1/16/2010 10:40:43 AM raymail 25 Posts
Can anybody tell me what's going on between them? Maybe[hopefully] its photoshopped. I need opinions? Poor KS

http://gossipteen.com/2009/01/30/robert-pattinson-kristen-stewart-naked-in-bed-leaked-photo/robert-pattinson-and-kristen-stewart-in-bed-photos/

What do you think guys....
RE: Kristen and Robert??
1/16/2010 11:16:24 AM xxblue78xx 34 Posts xxblue78xx's Avatar
that is photoshoped. that photo has been around for awhile. i saw it awhile back and someone photoshoped krsiten face on there. rob had his photo taken with another girl. but no thats not rob in bed with kristen. someone made that up.
1/16/2010 10:11:11 PM mail2leann 18 Posts
I am hoping its not true.. The nexk looks too wide.. I am wondering someone photoshoped both of their faces.. At the end of the day one should say good photoshop work..
1/17/2010 7:54:39 AM xxblue78xx 34 Posts xxblue78xx's Avatar
no they person didnt photoshop rob.. just kristen face. they wonted it to look like they were in bed together i guess.
1/18/2010 2:42:08 AM B.ORFALI 20 Posts
hahahahahaha
I knew people can make such things but I'm telling you thats not me maybe a friend of maine
1/19/2010 3:31:19 PM twilightkiss 44 Posts twilightkiss's Avatar
no, both heads are photoshopped! you can tell by the crease on robs neck that his head was photoshoped also how the color of the faces don't match the tone of their skin, a flash can only do so much and it can't do that. Also kristens face is way too big for her hand! also we should know better, Kristen only has her hair done for photoshoots or when she is going to be infront of a crowd and not an everyday thing. Last but not least, Robs hair has never been that short.
1/19/2010 5:50:34 PM xxblue78xx 34 Posts xxblue78xx's Avatar
i dont think rob was photoshoped. if he was it might have been the girl that had the photo taken. couse i saw this same photo on a friends ms page. whoever took it from her took her face off and added kristen. you cant trust anyone on here. people are sick. but then again anyone should know not to add a personal photo like that couse someone will steal it and mess it up.
1/26/2010 4:53:03 AM nikkistar 19 Posts nikkistar's Avatar
yes, it is true about what u heard
2/4/2010 9:16:03 AM LizRain 4 Posts LizRain's Avatar
Both their faces are photoshopped, I saw the original pics where rob made that face while posing with a fan. Besides, if they would be in a bed together, the wouldn't make pictures lol
2/19/2010 5:40:39 PM tuscaloosa 1 Posts
i did luv to see both Kristen and Robert hang out with each other,they both wud make a wonderful couple just like Bella and Edward.
3/5/2010 10:59:44 AM KaityPxx 7 Posts
im sorry but who is this? i dunt get it r u trying to make it sound like ur robert or kristen? xx
4/1/2010 8:11:10 AM bellaforster 2 Posts bellaforster's Avatar
Is that true????????
i really want it to be true!
like in the pic.
; )
RE: her weight?
5/5/2010 12:03:28 AM joanne 1 Posts
does anyone know what her hair color is and her weight?