Nikki and Kristen in love?

Nikki and Kristen in love?
9/16/2009 5:01:13 PM Ruben 7 Posts
Ok so i heard various rumors about Kristen Stewart and Nikki Reed that their relationship is much more than "just best friends". They also have exploited more photos of them holding hands or kissing on the cheek than photos of them just next to each other or posing naturally. They seem to be a bit too intimate with each other. Do you believe that's true?
RE: Nikki and Kristen in love?
9/18/2009 9:06:39 AM nakchura 40 Posts
I don't think so. You can be intimate with anyone you know and I don't think that would be enough to say that two people are in love.
9/20/2009 7:20:41 AM robsten4life 3 Posts robsten4life's Avatar
nahh theyre just great friends
i love twilight
9/22/2009 3:43:55 PM pucha 43 Posts
Girls are just naturally expressive. Holding hands and kissing doesn't equate to going out. Some rumors just get out of hand too much.
9/23/2009 3:16:27 PM juju 26 Posts juju's Avatar
No that's not true! Some girls are just touchy like that nothing sexual at all! Besides Nikki Reed is dating Paris Latsis.
9/23/2009 5:03:31 PM kristenlover4life 38 Posts kristenlover4life's Avatar
No way! This is definitely a rumor...so not true! KS has her options open, but not that one. She has a boyfriend and has Rob on the side, what more could she want?
Kristen Stewart is the best actress ever! I'm so jealous she get's to hang out with Rob Pattinson!