Rob auditioned to meet Kristen??

Rob auditioned to meet Kristen??
1/4/2010 10:57:51 AM heyheyhey 37 Posts heyheyhey's Avatar
Here's this article I found! You can never be sure if it's true or not, but I would like to believe it. I would be very happy if they really were an item.

With both Twilight and New Moon already cinematic history, with romantic rumors still persisting about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, the latest Twilight story has it that Robert Pattinson joined Twilight to meet Kristen Stewart, which has the Pattinson - Stewart romance hounds drooling for an answer.

According to The Hollywood News, New Moon star Robert Pattinson admitted his main motivation for auditioning for Twilight was to get closer to Kristen Stewart. In a previous Robert Pattinson interview, Pattinson revealed, "I read the script and I barely knew that they were books too. The only reason I went to the audition was to see Kristen, because I'd just seen 'Into The Wild'".

Although the romance rumors surrounding Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart continue to swirl, Pattinson confirms that while he initially had a crush on Kristen Stewart, and that Stewart was the reason Pattinson auditioned for Twilight, he and Kristen Stewart aren't an item. "Of course I had a crush on her,"Robert Pattinson elaborated, "but we are just very good friends."
RE: Rob auditioned to meet Kristen??
1/4/2010 2:42:46 PM xxblue77xx 93 Posts xxblue77xx's Avatar
i heard about this. but i heavent read some of what was in this article. i think when someone gets ahold of articles like this one that add to it. there is a part in here i havent read in the one i saw like this online.

but yes,i think half of its true.
RE: Rob auditioned to meet Kristen??
3/8/2010 9:47:23 AM EGIAMMANCO 2 Posts
I think it is true about him doing the audition to meet kristen. But I do not think they are just friends only anymore. They look great together and very happy. I you really look at their pictures when they look at each other is different than when they are looking at other people. Someone should change her personal info about who she is dating.