Was she already popular back then? Because I don't know and I'm curious.

Was she already popular back then? Because I don't know and I'm curious.
9/15/2009 11:40:29 PM takatenamano 47 Posts
Was KS already popular when she had a tiny role in the last part of Jumper?
RE: Was she already popular back then? Because I don't know and I'm curious.
9/21/2009 4:40:05 PM toekneetgr76 1 Posts
This movie isn't even old, it came out in 2008, but she had a very small part in the very end of the movie when the main character finds his mom.
9/21/2009 4:58:27 PM kristenlover4life 38 Posts kristenlover4life's Avatar
I've never even heard of this movie. Has anyone seen it? Would you recommend watching it, even though KS has a small part in the film?
Kristen Stewart is the best actress ever! I'm so jealous she get's to hang out with Rob Pattinson!
9/22/2009 3:08:40 PM pucha 43 Posts
She had already acted in a few films at that time. The twilight movie was the one that made her popular.
9/23/2009 4:29:27 PM juju 26 Posts juju's Avatar
This movie is actually very, very good. It is one of my favorite definitely top 10! But I don't think she was famous by then.. I didn't recognize her at all! I didn't even know she was in this movie until I saw it again after twilight commercials started coming out like two years ago.
10/15/2009 9:00:21 PM nakchura 40 Posts
Yep, she only became very famous after her Movie Twilight. Jumper's just okay, but up to the point of okay. Its not that of a block buster movie. And KS's role there was nothing but to call her mom and look at the leading actor, that's all. Ha ha.
10/26/2009 4:31:39 PM kyle 80 Posts
theres going to be another jumper 2 if anybody was just interested i wonder if she is going to be in it. that would be awsome
hello,my name is kyle
11/30/2009 10:52:45 PM Koi 14 Posts
I watched Jumper when it first came out and I have to be honest, I didn't know she played a character there. I watched a lot of other movies too that she was part on but I never really heard of her, up until Twilight of course..
1/16/2010 11:12:12 AM raymail 25 Posts
I never knew her until Twilight.. It is after twilight that i actually downloaded all her movies and watched them..she is definetly a great actress..
1/17/2010 3:19:51 AM raymail 25 Posts
Jumper had a smal role for her to play. I dont think she is popular the.. Twilight is definetly her breakuout movie
8/3/2010 9:41:52 PM strategos 243 Posts
depends how you define popular
“Although our intellect always longs for clarity and certainty, our nature often finds uncertainty fascinating.” ~Karl Von Clausewitz~
1/23/2011 12:58:39 PM RinoTheBouncer 2 Posts RinoTheBouncer's Avatar
actually, I saw this movie like few weeks ago on BluRay and when I knew nothing about the cast, it was a great movie but at the very end when Kristen appeared I was like "WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" !
"Is she gone ? are you real ? am I here ? can I trust who you say that you are ? and who am I now ? too late for me, No ... Oh just in time" WWW.RINOTHEBOUNCER.COM
8/13/2012 8:27:36 AM devoutkristen 32 Posts
I saw her in Panic Room, "Oh my goodness, who is that incredible girl?"
I started following her and collecting her movies. I loved her before the vampire movies. Love her more now.