Hey, just saying...

Hey, just saying...
12/25/2009 7:55:23 PM wilton 4 Posts wilton's Avatar
I play drums and am looking for a guitarist...I hear Kristen Stewart plays guitar...If she does, cool, if not, then ok. But, could anyone see her playing music? And what kind would you say. Not based on gossip or people magazine, ha. In your opinion. What genre and such would she play. I'd actually like to see how well she can play guitar if she can. I'd say she's play something that sounds like Blur or something. Maybe a little classic rock.
Do not fear death, death is at our side. When we show fear it jumps at us faster than lightning, but it's when we do not show fear, it casts its eye on us gently and casts us into infinity...
RE: Hey, just saying...
1/6/2010 4:18:44 PM KS4ever 24 Posts
I play the guitar. I'm actually very good. But KS plays it too. She played it in one of her movies and I've read elsewhere that she has. She is the one who motivated me to play the guitar =). That would be amazing though if Kristen decided to join your band. Ooooh would I be able to get a ticket to one of your concerts if she does?
1/7/2010 12:45:19 PM wilton 4 Posts wilton's Avatar
haha, i doubt she would.
Do not fear death, death is at our side. When we show fear it jumps at us faster than lightning, but it's when we do not show fear, it casts its eye on us gently and casts us into infinity...
1/14/2010 2:52:12 PM KS4ever 24 Posts
But that would be so cool if she did. You never know, dreams do come true ;)
8/3/2010 7:58:12 PM strategos 243 Posts
you can't ever know, but you can make realistic expectations based on probability

don't get me wrong it "would" be cool if I was tryin to make a band and she joined lol
“Although our intellect always longs for clarity and certainty, our nature often finds uncertainty fascinating.” ~Karl Von Clausewitz~