Kristen Steward in The Messengers

Kristen Steward in The Messengers
12/25/2009 9:11:13 AM Kraven 36 Posts
Personally I think this movie was the best she has done so far.
Excellent screenplay and a good scary story to boot.

I know everybody knows her from Twilight but if you haven't allready go see this one, it shows her skills as an actress much better.

What do you think? Anyone seen this one also?
RE: Kristen Steward in The Messengers
1/6/2010 10:17:43 AM Casper 18 Posts Casper's Avatar
I heard this movie wasn't that scary is it?
1/16/2010 11:08:44 AM raymail 25 Posts
The Messengers is really a nice movie.. its not too scary..atleast i did not feelit to be..But Excellent screenplay and a good story to boot.

her skills as an actress are potrayed well here..
1/18/2010 2:48:04 AM B.ORFALI 20 Posts
I think the messngers movie is good
but not scarry my 6years old sister has watch it...
1/19/2010 3:23:42 PM twilightkiss 44 Posts twilightkiss's Avatar
Kristen's last name was spelt wrong in this title. Can someone give a summary of what this movie is about. I hate it when i hear a movie is really scary and then it turns out to be really dumb. Like The Eye with Jessica Alba, I love her and she is a great actress but the movie wasn't scary and it got my hopes up for nothing.
6/21/2010 2:13:09 PM amb_ing_1@yahoo.com 28 Posts
ive never seen the messengers but i heard it was really good
8/3/2010 9:40:42 PM strategos 243 Posts
i haven't seen this yet!! i'll see it soon sometime idk
“Although our intellect always longs for clarity and certainty, our nature often finds uncertainty fascinating.” ~Karl Von Clausewitz~
8/26/2012 8:33:56 PM BlackSapphire 5 Posts
Basically a family suffer an horrific event and move out to the country together to start over, but their new house (a farmhouse in the middle of a field) turns out to be anything but peaceful.

Kristen plays the eldest daughter and the central character, really. I quite enjoyed it, but it isn't exactly "Insidious" scary. Nice little, classic ghost story. Quite emotional in places. Good performances in my opinion...I must get a copy on dvd as I haven't seen it in ages!