New Photos of Kristen and Rob

New Photos of Kristen and Rob
12/23/2009 7:58:53 AM BreakingDawn 2 Posts BreakingDawn's Avatar
The new photos of Kristen Rob seen holding hands and the photoshoot clearly shows that they're dating. I think they make such a great couple!
RE: New Photos of Kristen and Rob
12/23/2009 2:41:23 PM xxblue77xx 93 Posts xxblue77xx's Avatar
do you mean when they had that dinner date last week in venus,ca? i read a couple articles about that online and all of them said they were not holding hands just walking and looking like the enjoy being together as friends.

12/29/2009 5:26:54 AM bluebird 13 Posts bluebird's Avatar
There is nothing wrong with them dating or holding hands. Let's not presume anything more than a friendly date unless they say otherwise.
none
12/29/2009 8:02:33 AM xxblue77xx 93 Posts xxblue77xx's Avatar
thats so true!

i dont know where people are getting this from. Asfar as we all know they are best friends. Some say close. But they are best friends. I have been hearing about that. You dont have to dat someone to be their best friend.
12/31/2009 1:53:12 AM bellesarahlou 6 Posts bellesarahlou's Avatar
action speaks louder than words.
oh really? what about bestfriends kissed passionately onscreen and in their press conference for Now, Kristen said, "it was pretty cool to kiss Robert Pattinson" and Robert also said, “It was amazing. don't forget the Paparazzi pictures of both couples holding hands. THEY WILL NEVER ADMIT 'COZ THEY ARE PRIVATE PERSONS, UNLESS OTHERWISE BOTH PARTIES DECIDED TO SPEAK OUT. all we have to do is to READ BETWEEN THE LINES...
1/17/2010 2:56:41 AM kathytucker 18 Posts
Good that photoshop people stopped at morphing with hands.. Why dont they understand that somepeople's lives will be understake with such acts..??