lovelife

lovelife
12/18/2009 6:18:31 AM Mary_2kaii9 1 Posts
please dont hate me for saying this but is kristen still dating michael ????
because i havent seen him with her in the magazanies nd all that
marydorogloveskristenstewart
RE: lovelife
12/18/2009 7:24:06 AM Mahoo 17 Posts Mahoo's Avatar
Hey..well I don't know why does she like him :( :( heh sorry kristy forgive me
The wait is over
12/18/2009 3:50:44 PM xxblue77xx 93 Posts xxblue77xx's Avatar
thats a really good question. lol
her website saids she is still dating micheal. so maybe she is. bu she doesnt want people following her and micheal around like they were with her and rob and saying she is dating him. you know she wants to keep her privite life privite.
12/23/2009 7:53:22 AM BreakingDawn 2 Posts BreakingDawn's Avatar
No Kristen isn't still dating Michael, she's dating Rob Pattinson. She confirmed the relashionship at the New Moon premiere. And Cathrine Hardwick also says that they're dating...
12/23/2009 2:45:34 PM xxblue77xx 93 Posts xxblue77xx's Avatar
funny!!!!
couse they were not seen together at the nm permier. if they are dating why was there articles and interviews that kristen done after that that said she is not dating rob. if you dont know by naw but all the photos you seen on rob and kristen together online are photoshoped. you have to really look at those photos. besides if you were a true rob and kristen fan like me and the rest of us in this message board you will see how that happens.
12/26/2009 4:12:16 PM Kraven 36 Posts
Mr Pattinson himself is stating he is single though
I read it over at celebritywonder on december 11th.

12/27/2009 1:12:52 PM xxblue77xx 93 Posts xxblue77xx's Avatar
has anyone ever heard of kristen said she was single? i never heard that yet in any interview. just that she keeps saying she is not dating rob. so i believe she may be seeing someone she just doesnt want people knowing who he is. which is totally understandable if you ask me. its her life and she needs to keep it privite.
12/27/2009 2:06:06 PM Kraven 36 Posts
True, but that is bound to fail though. ultimately it will come out and will be all over the news.

I guess she is just trying to enjoy it in private for as long as possible :)
12/27/2009 4:59:02 PM xxblue77xx 93 Posts xxblue77xx's Avatar
maybe things will change when she turns 20. right naw it seems she wants to lay low with whats going on. but like i said befor i havent heard anything about her saying she is single. if anyone heard anything please let us know. couse some of us havent.
12/29/2009 11:12:52 PM megamor 3 Posts
She clearly states on FB and other places that she is single. And if that is what she wants the world to think then I say allow it. She is 19yrs old does it really matter who she is dating now.. And if she is and wants to keep it private then cudos to her. It is hard enough being a celebrity and ppl and the tabloids need to just mellow. If she wanted ppl to know she would tell them herself.
Meg***
12/30/2009 7:31:39 AM xxblue77xx 93 Posts xxblue77xx's Avatar
kristen doesnt have a fb or even a twitter account. so most likely you came across a fake fb page that someone made on her. i know there are a few myspace pages on her as well. but how can you tell which one is hers ya know :(
1/1/2010 1:30:11 PM megamor 3 Posts
Actually she does have a FB acct. but it is private. So ppl cant add her she has to add u.
Meg***
1/1/2010 5:29:34 PM xxblue77xx 93 Posts xxblue77xx's Avatar
that puts that question to rest ;)
thanks for sharing that with us.
I kinda knew she would have one. Everyone should have a fb,myspace,and or twitter account sometime in their life. not everyone does i know that. lol
1/6/2010 7:28:19 AM Leonardo777 8 Posts
So I was doing an advertisement in December. After the day on set each member of cast got driven home by this guy, when everyone was dropped off at their individual houses some awkward silences followed. So i asked him what he did for a living and why he was on set that day. Turns out he is an assistant director and is home after working in Vancouver for the past year (where he is a trainee assistant because every country has a different system...which sucks for him). I think you can guess what he was working on :P. Anyway I asked him the big question everyone was looking for and he said that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are "just really good friends". I did delve deeper and asked how he knew (because I was skeptical). Apparently he worked with them every day because he had to sort out any problems they had on set. I talked to him for another hour after that so I might put what he said in another post somewhere else on the forum as this has gotten kinda long. Sorry about that :P
1/6/2010 7:58:55 AM xxblue77xx 93 Posts xxblue77xx's Avatar
thats for that insight!
i just wish some people would take that to mind that i do. its driving me so mad how people say they are dating when they do not know for sure. they should hear it come from them rather no and make stuff up that might not even be true.. ya know! :(

have you heard if robs friends used to visit him on set? some people should think about stuff befor they go and post about something that might not even be true.
1/6/2010 9:36:46 AM Leonardo777 8 Posts
he told me how Robert rarely spoke to anyone on set so I'm guessing he either didn't see him with friends or the friends were not there. He said that there was a constant fan and pap presence on set so each actor would remain in their trailers between shoots. He also said that Kristen remained in her trailer reading books when she wasn't needed. We also joked over the fact that he fell in love with her within the first 5 minutes of speaking to her. I really can't blame him :P
1/6/2010 1:56:55 PM xxblue78xx 34 Posts xxblue78xx's Avatar
i never heard about that. what i have been hearing are rumors. you know stuff you can never believe unless it come from kristen or something. yeah that is weird! lol
1/6/2010 5:43:58 PM Leonardo777 8 Posts
yea you wouldn't hear about Kristen reading a book or Robert keeping to himself. Cause that doesn't sell! Also then windows on all the cast trailers are extremely blacked out because paps and fans are constantly trying to take photos through the windows. They still do it even though its impossible to take a pic through them. silly people!
1/7/2010 11:12:10 AM xxblue78xx 34 Posts xxblue78xx's Avatar
i can totally se that! they have to get those pixs to sell to those mags. god! its like the paps are going to die if they dont get that money for those photos of them.

but i do see they get out to to go to concerts and dinner tho. i see photos of that in mags. i guess thats the only time.
1/8/2010 4:13:26 AM Leonardo777 8 Posts
I really do have to sympathise with Kristen. If I were famous all I would want to do is to be able to walk down the street like a normal person also. When I heard her say that in an interview it just sounded so awful that she is basically a prisoner wherever she goes because of paparazzi. Its kinda disgraceful of them!
1/8/2010 12:07:00 PM xxblue78xx 34 Posts xxblue78xx's Avatar
i think about that too.
kristen cant go no where without someone folowing her. you wonder if thats all they have to do is follow someone around like that and then make lies up as well. we all cant forget that! but her true fans wont beleive them. those paps truly need to get a life!
1/16/2010 10:13:45 PM mail2leann 18 Posts
I think she still has a corner for Michael.. Its is this media that creates all thi differences. Someo one or the other will be following her at every moment.. which would be so disgusting.
2/4/2010 9:25:26 AM LizRain 4 Posts LizRain's Avatar
I've read somewhere that Kristen and Michael broke up, and I actually saw an interview where Kristen says she doesn't have an account on any site.