Michael Angarano

Michael Angarano
9/14/2009 3:26:33 PM Jazzy 3 Posts Jazzy's Avatar
Okay so I totally love KS! She is the greatest actress alive! She is beautiful and amazing and just perfect!!! I was really interested in her and Rob though. They would make beautiful babies! however I've heard her say various times that she is dating someone else it never occured to me who though. I just thought it was a guy from her town or something but he's an actor too, Michael Angarano, he was the main actor in the movie Sky High that always plays on Disney Chanel and was also in theaters. I like that movie quite a lot and him and Kristen look adorable together!! He better be treating her good!
RE: Michael Angarano
9/14/2009 4:49:50 PM bonquiqui 21 Posts bonquiqui's Avatar
Ok, so Michael is cute, but he has a baby face...it doesn't exactly go with KS. He is two years older than her, but he looks a few years younger. I think she "goes" better with Rob, personally. What do you think?
SAKURITY!!
9/18/2009 9:09:29 AM nakchura 40 Posts
Nope, I vote for Michael. In terms of appearance alone, I think the two of them would look great.
9/18/2009 4:31:11 PM heyheyhey 37 Posts heyheyhey's Avatar
Okay so, I did some research, I guess Kristen and Michael havent been seen together since december of 2008! She had an interview in Paris a few weeks after where she stated, "I am single. Since I was five years old, I usually fall madly in love with the boys I meet! (laughs) On my end, as soon as love is involved, there is automatically a feeling of obsession. Like Bella, I may be naïve, but I am not afraid of love."
She said she was single, I believe it. I guess when the twilight saga is over that's when we'll find out if her and Rob really do have a relationship.
It'll be like Britney and Justin when they hid their relationship for like 2 years!!
9/20/2009 7:22:36 AM robsten4life 3 Posts robsten4life's Avatar
im like a huge fan of her and rob and i want her to break up with michael cos his not even good looking like rob
i love twilight
10/2/2009 12:17:18 AM faith 97 Posts faith's Avatar
That is too good to be true.. i think they look good together..
10/2/2009 12:19:40 AM faith 97 Posts faith's Avatar
that is what i am thinking also..like Brittney and Justin..i just wish kristen will not end up like Brittney..
10/2/2009 7:53:26 PM babigirl98 82 Posts
ok i dont think she is with this micheal guy and ks and rob are meant to be together and they're the cutest couple ever.plus michael is like not even cute and they might be the worst couple that is if they are together.
i cant wait for new moon to come out in november!I'M SO EXCITED,I HEART TWILIGHT, KS AND ROB
10/9/2009 12:09:41 PM navahone 3 Posts
I think Michael and Kristen are cute together! I think they should stay together, and hang out sometime without the paparazzi following her and Robert, but no effense or anything, Michael is a better American actor, and Robert is a better British actor, so I hope Kristen Stewart stays with Michael Angarano.
10/9/2009 3:08:47 PM calirockr 26 Posts
I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't want KS and Rob to end up together!! I like her with Michael - their relationship seems more normal. She and Michael have been dating for like 3 years too, so I'm rooting for them to stay together.
New Moon comes out in 2 months!!