hitting the pipe

hitting the pipe
12/5/2009 4:53:00 AM VampGirl 17 Posts
so everyone has now seen from when the first Twilight came out that Kristen was not aware of her fame and her photo was taken while she was smoking up marijuana on her front steps. Many people have forgotten about this and let her fame go on. While other stars would of been heckled for years and had their fame taken away. Kristen must be some kind of wonderful, yes she is..
RE: hitting the pipe
12/6/2009 4:49:52 AM ninagirllolrox 36 Posts ninagirllolrox's Avatar
dont steryo type kristen by that shes not a little kids actor like hannah montana so shes not really a role model for like 7 year olds maybe for 14 or 17 year olds but i dont know people look after bella kristen is just the actress or thats how i see it.
LMFAO-NEW-MOON
12/7/2009 11:02:56 AM VampGirl 17 Posts
i dont mind what she does, do what u want to do. but all these 7 and 8 yr old's mothers have been posting on other topics in this forum about how great a role model she is for their kids. im just saying its funny that lindsy lohan snorts a line and she cant get a job for 4 years . So why did Kristen get favorited . Also WHY does she have to be a role model. Actors dont become actors to be role models they do it for their own passion of acting . back to the first note im saying she got off the hook
12/7/2009 3:29:34 PM twilightkiss 44 Posts twilightkiss's Avatar
ummm Lindsay Lohan didn't just snort a line! She got a DUI, wouldn't show up for work when she was supposed to, was too high to even act like she used to, had a love addiction with her female other, drank too much! And it affected her in so many ways and that's why she hasn't been able to get a job for 4 years? But she didn't not get a job for 4 years, she was still hired and she just made a movie called Labor Pains a few months ago. And Lilo was doing coke and Xanax and drank everynight! Those are all soooo much more harmful than a little bit of marijuana. KS was still able to do an amazing job in twilight, show up to work, and function perfectly well! People need to get over that!
12/28/2009 6:54:17 PM sheena 48 Posts sheena's Avatar
Actors and actresses are public figures. When they become actors, they have to accept the fact that their life are already public property however they hide it. Reporters will keep chasing them for juicy news. Kids see them on TV and in public places. Fans will look up to them like idols; even imitate what they do. They have the responsibility to be role models. If they do not want the public to criticize them, they should just remain private citizens.
1/1/2010 7:03:37 AM kungming 2 Posts
With all the fans supporting her, why does she even need it. Isn't it best to just stop?
1/6/2010 7:36:36 AM Leonardo777 8 Posts
well i have to say Marijuana is a hell of a lot safer than anything Lindsay Lohan has every ingested. unlike smoking (cancer), drinking (liver damaage, drunken accidents) and taking (bad) drugs (OD), all marijuana does is make you more stupid if you smoke it for a long time, say a few years maybe.

Anyway Kristen gave a report a while ago in which she stated she wanted to give up smoking, whether thats normal cigarettes or hash, we will just have to wait and see!
1/6/2010 8:01:28 AM xxblue77xx 93 Posts xxblue77xx's Avatar
well i hope she does. it takes a while to really kick that habbit. also i heard its vary hard to do. i dont smoke but i do have friends that do. its not a good thing! but its peoples lives. you cant fix it for them and you really cant make them quit. they would ahve to on their own ya know!
1/6/2010 9:46:17 AM Leonardo777 8 Posts
Oh I completely understand, I used to smoke! it is a lot harder to give up cigarettes than it is to give up Hash. She seems to have strong Willpower which is the only thing you need when giving up smoking. I had trouble for about 3 days then I had no problems after that. It really all depends on your willpower.
1/6/2010 1:58:26 PM xxblue78xx 34 Posts xxblue78xx's Avatar
thats what makes kristen awesome. she can do whatever she puts her mind to it. not every girl cleb is like that.
1/17/2010 2:51:22 AM kathytucker 18 Posts
Good Point made my friend.. Sudden Fame takes you out of your personal life.. You cannot do anything u like in public then.. KS is not exemption for that..