Zathura

Zathura
9/14/2009 11:04:46 AM Ruben 7 Posts
I liked her in this movie. She was just the bossy big sister annoyed from her little brothers. And also got to interact with the crazy things going on in the movie. The movie reminded me of Jumanji! I liked it a lot though.
RE: Zathura
9/15/2009 11:42:15 PM takatenamano 47 Posts
Yeah. I also remembered Jumanji in this movie. (Sigh) KS is really great.
9/21/2009 4:25:05 PM twilighter 5 Posts twilighter's Avatar
Lol I really liked Jumanji that was my favorite movie when I was a kid.. Isn't the director for Zathura the same as the director for Jumanji??
I was reading about her role in this movie and I guess they had to take a molding of her body to make a statue of her because she was frozen in the movie, and she was describing what that's like. She was saying how uncomfortable it was especially her face because she is claustrophobic and there were only 2 small holes to breathe from from the nose, and since it was clay it was hot she couldn't feel the air coming in and stuff. but she said that once it was completed it looked exactly like her! Like as if it were her identical twin sister!
9/22/2009 2:40:28 PM bradeee32 35 Posts
Was this in theaters? I haven't heard of a lot of movies that she has been in.
9/29/2009 12:57:47 AM nakchura 40 Posts
Yup. It was showed in theaters, I just can't remember when it was. You should watch it. Besides that KS did great, the movie was really good.
9/30/2009 11:24:12 AM twilightkiss 44 Posts twilightkiss's Avatar
I was reading an interview she had about her role in this movie. They were asking her if she had fun bossing around the kids in it and she said she felt bad because she felt for them. She is the youngest in her family and usually the one that is bossed around so although she did enjoy playing older sibling for once she felt horrible being mean to the little boys. She's so kind hearted i love her!! :)
10/1/2009 6:15:33 PM nakchura 40 Posts
Whoa! I never read that interview of hers. I didn't even know that she was the oldest among them. Hmm... She is kind hearted. I have younger siblings and I really love bossing them around so much. Ha ha ha.
10/18/2009 2:55:22 PM kyle 80 Posts
what sucks about it is because she gets frozen through out the movie with out hardly any talking
hello,my name is kyle
10/19/2009 12:22:02 PM fizzyizzy 14 Posts fizzyizzy's Avatar
I'm so mean to my siblings! They can be such brats so playing that role would be easy for me :P But that's cute how she feels bad about it! And yea it did suck that she was frozen throughout most the movie. I would've liked to see more of her in there. But I liked that movie, I'm kind of embarrassed to tell my friends that i really liked this little kid movie ;)
10/21/2009 3:16:16 AM takatenamano 47 Posts
I'm gonna be fine scolding my siblings either. I'm used to it anyways and it also makes me feel good most of the times, as long as I scold them for the right thing of course. She was frozen through out the movie but that's okay. She had her part anyway and at least she can still be seen almost through out the movie unlike other actors and actresses that doesn't in a good movie.
11/5/2009 4:02:50 PM sofia 110 Posts
Yeah you're right the story line was similar of that of Jumanji..Ive seen this movie not realizing its Kristen.. ..she is very versatile and can justify the character in any role that she plays..that alone is one factor that she can really make it big and received awards in the near future ..
11/5/2009 4:09:26 PM sofia 110 Posts
I didn't realize that she was claustrophobic..and that the statue was shaped in her own through the use of clay..I can understand her since i am claustrophobic too..
11/5/2009 4:11:32 PM sofia 110 Posts
Yeah..its unfortunate though..well I think there will be a part two in this one..what do you think?