Rock

Rock
11/26/2009 7:38:28 AM JohnLennon 20 Posts JohnLennon's Avatar
Ideas and suggestions related to rock Let's share here.
Thanks in advance for sharing:)
WAR IS OVER
RE: Rock
11/26/2009 7:42:40 AM pique 9 Posts pique's Avatar
David Lee Roth- Van Halen (Singer). Ranked for charisma/grandiosity, showmanship, skill, and memorability. Electric, grandiose, larger-than-life, and truly unforgettable, David Lee Roth was everything a rock frontman should be. He is, in my opinion, the greatest rock star of all time. His trademark clownish antics and unbeatable showmanship, he was one of the last real rock stars. The key player in one of the greatest rock and rock stories ever (The Van Halen never-ending lead singer rotation), his feud with his former bandmates is often viewed as the greatest feud in rock history. That said, it's what he did when he was still in Van Halen, that makes him a legend, and what he did was give a grandiosity and epic feel to the second greatest hard rock/metal band of all time (Only Zeppelin beats them). Considering the lack of electric rock frontmen nowadays, I think it's fair to say David Lee Roth will forever stand as the greatest frontman in rock history.
11/26/2009 8:08:08 AM JohnLennon 20 Posts JohnLennon's Avatar
Hmm.
Grant proposal:)
WAR IS OVER
5/23/2010 6:02:54 AM isabella1234 16 Posts isabella1234's Avatar
that pic of her is hot man. JohnLennon
6/21/2010 4:56:49 PM KStewRulz 2 Posts KStewRulz's Avatar
I've really been getting into Alexx Calise. She even kinda looks a little like Kristen to me at times (I dunno, maybe it's me). Her video is pretty cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDeV9RECYTw
So the lion fell in love with the lamb.
8/3/2010 7:59:09 PM strategos 243 Posts
guns n roses
“Although our intellect always longs for clarity and certainty, our nature often finds uncertainty fascinating.” ~Karl Von Clausewitz~
8/3/2010 7:59:56 PM strategos 243 Posts
and a dozen others i don't feel like listing them all
“Although our intellect always longs for clarity and certainty, our nature often finds uncertainty fascinating.” ~Karl Von Clausewitz~