not seen together!

not seen together!
11/20/2009 9:30:00 AM twilightluvr 5 Posts twilightluvr's Avatar
I've noticed that lately KS and RP haven't been spotted together. I feel like they're doing this on puropse. KS has been seen more with Taylor Lautner than Robert when it used to be the other way around. But if I was her and I wanted to keep the whole thing as a secret I would probably do the same thing. I wish they would just come out in the open if they are though! I'm sure that would make so many people so happy!
RE: not seen together!
11/20/2009 1:14:29 PM xxblue77xx 93 Posts xxblue77xx's Avatar
taylor and kristen got closer during the filming of nm. so that could be why you see her with taylor more. as for the whole rob thing. i dont know if people notice this but when asked if her and rob and dating she saids no. not she does not say she is single. maybe kristen has a boyfriend but she doesnt want to give any details on who he is couse the mags will go off on that person and all. so i do think we all should respect her right on saying she doesnt want to comment on her dating life. some things are ment to be privite.
11/24/2009 6:21:31 AM nakchura 40 Posts
Nice... Its good to see her like that sometimes... But I don't think reporters should really report much of it to the public. If I we're in KS place, I think I would find it irritating.
11/24/2009 9:04:04 AM xxblue77xx 93 Posts xxblue77xx's Avatar
oh i bet she does. i read interviews online from her and she cant stand it. but she has to take it tho. i think its time someone that works for her to step in and set everything stright. thats what i think. maybe some of these rumors would totally stop and everything can be put to rest. its getting old with these rumors. its time we all start reading about her movies. thats it!
11/27/2009 12:26:16 AM abeja_reina_1989 41 Posts
I've always wondered if it was just something they did to add to the mystery of the movies. Either way, I want her to be happy and I don't understand why people are so obsessed with what she's doing and who she's with. I don't think I could handle being famous. It would be very, very frustrating!
www.adviceandrelationships.com
11/27/2009 6:07:38 PM xxblue77xx 93 Posts xxblue77xx's Avatar
A friend of mine told me she heard the movie people started those rumors on them. Also if you check out the photo of them in Paris holding hands you can see their managers looking at the person taking their photo. So that was staged from what I was told.

One thing I have to add!!!!

Next time you all read on of those rumors. Read it though. Couse each one has a frase from the Twilight saga books. The latest rumors is about their plans for Christmas. It states Rob got his mom to help him get a cottage for him and Kirsten to spend Christmas together.
One note tho...
Edward mom helped get a cottage for Bellas b-day. Doesnt that seem like someone to making you all believe the rumors are true.

If they are true dont you think one of them would have said something by naw and why would they based their relatinship by the Twilight saga books.
12/7/2009 2:29:25 AM mamabear 20 Posts
We can't blame Kristen if she wants to keep that part or any part of her life private. We must respect her privacy as a person and as another human being.
1/17/2010 2:29:25 AM mailron 18 Posts
I agree with you my friend.. Sitting at home they can create anything out of photoshop.. and the gossips make the required publicity unnesessarily