People Should Stop

People Should Stop
11/19/2009 8:33:53 AM knweber0 2 Posts
People should really stop stalking Kristen Stewart. Let her live her life. If you want to be a great fan....give her space....love her movies...and support her...dont stalk her!
Kristay!!
RE: People Should Stop
12/5/2009 5:33:57 AM VampGirl 17 Posts
but thats what crazy people do they idolize people they dont know because they are on their tv constantly in their living room and you feel a fake connection that the other people in your livingroom dont know about bc they just did their job on set and it was made into a show. its hard not to idolize someone when u see them more than ur best friend. dont judge people for being crazy just be happy u r not brain dead and zombified by hollywoods ever so brainwashing ways
12/18/2009 11:31:49 AM juju 26 Posts juju's Avatar
People always say that if they would see their favorite celebrity that they would be very chill and totally not stalkerish. As much as I would Looooove to say that! I know I would be crazy too, I would want a picture just that, she sees it happen everyday, one more fan wont make that much of a difference lol. However if she asked me to step away I would most definitely respect her and walk away but I would feel bummed out and probably not like her as much. Even though its understandable.
1/16/2010 11:10:36 AM raymail 25 Posts
I agree with you completely knweber0. its the media which actually creates all this hype just becuase they want to make their day.. I dont understand when people would get educated about it.
1/17/2010 2:53:57 AM kathytucker 18 Posts
its very difficult living your own life once you becoma public figure... and that too people in sports and movies cant escape cameras.. we can only pray for them to be wel..thats it..
8/3/2010 9:35:26 PM strategos 243 Posts
I'd probably be too nervous to say anything to her if I ever saw her randomly in public

plus I'd feel rude if I tried to approach her or anything when she's just minding her own business but i'd hate myself for not at least saying hi lol

good thing I live across the country so I don't ever have to worry about it xD
“Although our intellect always longs for clarity and certainty, our nature often finds uncertainty fascinating.” ~Karl Von Clausewitz~
9/22/2010 12:06:55 PM @mouistewart@ 15 Posts @mouistewart@'s Avatar
OOOOOOOOHHHH NO WAY ..ARE U KIDING I CANN'T MAN .SO TELL.. U CAN !!!
I DON'T THINK SO. EVRY ONE ARE FREE . I'M SO SOOOOOOORRRY