telephone!

telephone!
11/18/2009 9:18:09 AM newmoon47 7 Posts
I read an article saying that she met his parents while they were out in Paris promoting New Moon. I hope they are together they make such a perfect couple, like it even seems personality wise they make the perfect couple. Like everyone says they have really good chemistry! But if they're not maybe she's still with Michael? And if she is then I'm happy for her too! We should all be satisfied with whoever makes her happy! I just hope she lets us into her life and tells us whats going on! We wont tell anyone ;) lol jk. But we also shouldn't over analyze anything, The media makes up so much stuff so I dont think we should believe anything thats stated in articles, unless we see it coming out of her mouth or a picture of them kissing offset! Then we can talk but rumors are just rumors! Don't you guys remember playing telephone back in elementary school? I remember starting it off where I said "I really want a turkey sandwich" and after it went around the class it was "I went to the Caribbeans and had some fish!" same thing happens with rumors. A rumor saying they would look like such a cute couple in real life will turn into they're the perfect couple right now!
RE: telephone!
11/18/2009 5:46:19 PM xxblue77xx 93 Posts xxblue77xx's Avatar
im behind you on this one. that photo that was taken of rob and kristen holding was taken by Peter. her website here said she is with micheal. i hate those stupid gossip mags. almost every photo you see of them is taken by a person that works for Us Weekly,In Touch,ect. Its getting pretty old if you ask me. Im sick of gossip as well as kristen i bet.

i found this online not to long ago tonight. its states about what kristen said about her and rob.

i really think people should start believing what kristen is saying and take it she is not dating rob. thats how i think. if you really watch how she talks she speaks the truth. some people dont and kristen is one smart girl and i know thats why people like her.

Kristen Stewart insists she isn't dating her 'Twilight' co-star Robert Pattinson!

The 19-year-old actress – who plays Robert's character's lover in the first movie in the series - understands why fans would want them to date in real-life but a there is a difference between fiction and reality.

She said of her handsome 23-year-old co-star: "I get why fans want to know more about the cast as real people and they want us to be together and all of that.

"I just have to sort of not think about that. People have a hard time separating us from our characters."

Kristen also confessed she is a control freak and used to worry about how she publicly came across, but now claims she doesn't care what people think of her.

She told Parade magazine: "As soon as I stopped trying to control everything that came out of my mouth and every picture of me that came out, that's when I became so much happier.
1/6/2010 11:50:57 AM Casper 18 Posts Casper's Avatar
She has CONSTANTLY stated that her and Rob aren't dating!! And so has Rob! Why can we not believe them?? As much as I want to I just can't!
1/16/2010 10:16:02 PM mail2leann 18 Posts
I think we need to put a full stop to this discussion now.. There is nothing in between Rob and Kristen.. If we start discusiing this. there is a possibility that the new comers to this forum might think its really true..