New Photo Of Rob and Kristen

New Photo Of Rob and Kristen
11/11/2009 2:17:46 PM xxblue77xx 93 Posts xxblue77xx's Avatar
has anyone seen the new photos of rob and kristen? they are just getting onto a privite jet. they look like they are holding hands. i dont know about those photos. i mean they do look real and all. but if you looked really good at them rob is holding a cap(i think)and kristen has her arm though his. so its kinda hard to make out if they are really holding hands or if they are just goofing off.

till the truth comes out we can only keep guessing.

if anyone has the link please post it. i didnt have it to post in here!
RE: New Photo Of Rob and Kristen
11/12/2009 4:06:41 PM xxblue77xx 93 Posts xxblue77xx's Avatar
those photos on rob and kristen were taken for the OK mag. i have the link for that article right here.

http://www.okmagazine.com/2009/11/rob-kristen-show-off-their-romance-in-france/

these things we can never believe unless it comes right from them. you can believe what you see in photos that are taken from these stupid mags :(
12/29/2009 4:27:33 AM sania 120 Posts
I can not believe this
12/29/2009 8:09:51 AM xxblue77xx 93 Posts xxblue77xx's Avatar
you have to take notice tho. all are photos of them together. if we would see a video or something to prove their are togther like that then there is something. i just think someone has to much time on their hands to photoshop a photo. but you never know it could be those people that work for those mags that do that. but they need to make money so they have to do what they have to put food on their tables :0