So glad I was introduced to Twilight!

So glad I was introduced to Twilight!
11/8/2009 5:36:30 PM abeja_reina_1989 41 Posts
My name is Brittany Brydahl. It's nice to see a place where all of us Kristen fans can chit-chat and OBSESS over the fact that New Moon is coming out in only 12 DAYS!!!!! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am.

I remember seeing the Eclipse book sitting on the shelves when I was working for Fred Meyer. I never thought I would read it, had no idea what it was, but something intrigued me. It's almost like I KNEW I would later read it hahaha.

Anyhow, my bf (at the time) mentioned Twilight to me and I wasn't thinking I'd be into it, because vampires aren't my thing. WOW, was I WRONG!! I love Twilight because it's shown me that you can't read a book by its cover.

Since then, I've learned to give things a try that, at first glance, I'm not sure that I'll like. Life is so boring when you always do the same things..

I hope to get to know all of you :)
www.adviceandrelationships.com
RE: So glad I was introduced to Twilight!
11/9/2009 3:19:23 PM Cheezits 20 Posts Cheezits's Avatar
I was introduced to it by my friend. I hadn't seen her in a while and me and her are the only people in our group who would enjoy reading. We were talking about boys and she said "I wish I could find a guy just like Edward!" I was like who the heck is Edward? and she showed me the book and told me he's a vampire and all this stuff and made me borrow it. It sounded ridiculous because I'm really not big on vampires at all, so when she asked me a few days later if I read it I lied and said I did and finished it and asked when I should give it back. She questioned me since she saw I wasn't enthusiastic about the book and found out that I was lying and made me read the whole thing. But after 3 chapters I was in love! I went and bought my own copy and gave her hers back and finished the whole series within a week and a half!