New guy?

New guy?
11/6/2009 12:08:52 PM kookoo 29 Posts kookoo's Avatar
I guess KS was spotted leaving a luxory hotel on a thursday morning with some guy whom has not been identified. The press is trying to make it a big deal, but I think they're just trying to get more rumors started. She could easily just be hanging out with a friend or it could be her brother for all they know!! It's so crazy how involved they try to be in her life and how they analyze every piece of information.
RE: New guy?
11/6/2009 4:50:01 PM kristenlover4life 38 Posts kristenlover4life's Avatar
According to US Magazine...Rob & KS spent the night together & then met up for breakfast the next morning. Every move they make is monitored by the press!

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/news/robert-pattinson-kristen-stewart-spend-the-night-at-chateau-marmont-2009311

Kristen Stewart is the best actress ever! I'm so jealous she get's to hang out with Rob Pattinson!
11/9/2009 7:32:49 PM xxblue77xx 93 Posts xxblue77xx's Avatar
what gets me is how these people know that rob and kristen spend nights together. i mean god! if these people know so much about this they seem like the must spend the night with them. they can be staying at the same hotel. it doesnt mean they spend the night together. its getting old.

i wish they would tell us all the truth rather then make up stupid rumors just to make money from what they say :(
11/10/2009 3:54:45 AM Thaati 13 Posts Thaati's Avatar
That's a good point there. They may be staying in the same hotel. But still, two celebs, who are talked together stays in a same hotel means, it's a hot cake for press. They make use of it.
Everybody is imperfect. Am not everybody
11/11/2009 8:09:13 AM xxblue77xx 93 Posts xxblue77xx's Avatar
so true! why cant two people just be friends. i would like to read a mag that speaks the truth for once. but i dont see that happening.